Malaya Polyanka Street, 9, Square 1448 m

Mansion Malaya Polyanka Street, 9

Lot 1789 | 0
Yakimanka
Polyanka
Assignment: headquarters, residential mansion
1448 m2
2 floors and basement
Expert review
Price:
Location:
Documentation:
Mansion status:
Cultural heritage
5 000 000 ₽ per month
$

41 436 ₽ m2 per year
A city estate with the main house and two outbuildings on Malaya Polyanka in the Yakimanka area. The main house of the manor with an area of ​​465 m² consists of two floors and a basement. The western facade of the building is involved in the formation of the development of old Moscow. The two-storey outbuilding with an area of ​​580 m² is oriented to Malaya Polyanka Street with its western end facade. The service wing with a basement of 250 m² is located along the southern border of the ensemble and is oriented towards the courtyard. The estate has been completely restored, decor elements have been recreated in the interiors of the main house, and the outbuildings have been finished with shell&core. The guarded landscaped area of ​​20 acres provides recreation areas and ground parking. The complex of mansions is suitable for a company representative office, a private residence with a separate house for staff or accommodation of separate duplex apartments.

The complex of mansions is located in the quiet center of the city, surrounded by embassies, historic estates and elite houses. The buildings are located in the historical and cultural center of Moscow next to the Muzeon Park of Arts, the Moscow Museum of Education, the Tropinin Museum and the Lunar Theatre. Convenient access to the Garden Ring and Boulevard Ring roads, Bolshaya Polyanka and Bolshaya Yakimanka streets. The nearest metro station is Polyanka, which is a 4-minute walk away.

"City estate of Ofrosimova, 19th century" dates back to the 1750s under Prince Fyodor Andreevich Baryatinsky, who had vast estates with stone chambers, wooden services and lush gardens, where he lived with his large family. In 1819, the estate passed to the Polish noblewoman Elizaveta Naranovicheva. After that, a two-storey mansion was built with a first stone floor, which later became the main house of the estate. In 1835, the lieutenant Elizaveta Ofrosimova became the owner. From the middle of the 19th century, the estate was owned exclusively by representatives of the merchant class. The appearance of the main house did not change until 1900, when Ivan Vorontsov, the son of a Tula merchant, acquired the estate. According to the project of the architect Mashkov, the original portico was dismantled and the building received its modern eclectic facade with strip rustication and windows. At the level of the second floor there are cartouches with a monogram with the initials of the owner and semicircular crowning cornices. Vorontsov also decided to build two-story stone outbuildings.

To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call +7 (495) 320-95-45 +7 (495) 320-95-45

Download presentation of the mansion