0 ₽ m2 per year
981 000 ₽ m2
Three-story mansion with a basement and an attic floors situated on Malaya Dmitrovka street in the Tverskoy neighbourhood. The building is located in the historical center of Moscow, surrounded by city manors and theaters. Nearby are the Hermitage Garden and the Moscow City Duma Park with pleasant routes for walking and entertainment in any season of the year. The nearest metro stations are Pushkinskaya, Tverskaya and Chekhovskaya, which are a 5-minute walk away.
The classic mansion used to be the southern wing of the Shubins' town mansion. From 1833 to 1834, it belonged to the decembrist Mikhail Orlov, whose guests were Alexander Pushkin and Yevgeny Baratynsky. In the 1890s, the estate buildings housed music and drama school. The southern wing was rebuilt in 1895 by the architect Karneev, in this form it has survived to nowadays. In 1898, Anton Chekhov's mother and sister lived in the mansion, while he stayed here in April 1899. After the revolution, the wing of the mansion was nationalized, and in 1921 there was opened the Moscow House of Journalism.
A complete reconstruction of the building was carried out in 2020, the inter-storey floors and roof were replaced, the monier vaults in the basement and the stone staircase between the ground and 1st floors were restored, the facade with stone and plaster decorative elements was restored as well, and three log fires were installed. There are two silent elevators for easy access to all floors — italian Moris and german BKG. On the secure territory there is a ground parking for 3 cars and a landscaped courtyard.
The mansion is suitable for the accommodation of the residence.