A two-story mansion with an attic located on Krutitskaya Street in the Tagansky District. Built in 1913, the classic-style building was renovated in 2014. The facade of the first floor is decorated with rustic wood, the arched windows of the attic are framed with white platbands, the entrance groups are complemented by forged canopies. The mansion features mixed planning, providing the ability to create open plan offices, spacious conference rooms, private offices and meeting rooms. The premises with high-quality finishes are equipped with air conditioning and fire safety systems. There is a ground parking for 15 cars on the adjacent territory.
The mansion is located 3 minutes away from the Moskva River embankment, surrounded by cathedrals and churches of the 18th-early 19th centuries. The Novospassky Monastery square with a beautiful pond is within walking distance. Convenient access to the Garden Ring and the Third Transport Ring is within a 7-minute drive. The nearest metro stations are Proletarskaya and Krestyanskaya Zastava, which are a 10-minute walk away.
To consult, fix the price or reservation of the lot you like, call
+7 (495) 320-95-45