Mansion on Kalanchevsky tupik, 3
0 ₽ m2 per year
143 752 ₽ m2
The complex of mansions is located in the historical center of Moscow next to Sadovoye Koltso (the Garden Ring), as well as Leningrad, Yaroslavl and Kazan stations. «Krasnye Vorota» and «Komsomolskaya» metro stations are within 2-minute walk.
The buildings were constructed in 1917 and reconstructed in 2016. There is 20-car parking on the compound territory. There are ready-to-finish office premises with a mixed layout inside. The building is equipped with modern air conditioning and ventilation systems.
The mansion is suitable for a representative office, an embassy, a business center, a medical clinic, an entertainment center, a fitness center, a restaurant, a bank, a hotel or a hostel.