Mansion Bolshaya Pochtovaya street, 34
0 ₽ m2 per year
The building is on the first line with a large flow of pedestrian and car traffic. The mansion is surrounded by ancient temples not far from the Yauza River embankment and the Country Palace of Elizabeth Petrovna. Convenient access to the Yauza river embankment, Bakuninskaya street, Gastello street and TTR. The nearest metro station is Electrozavodskaya, which is a 6-minute walk away.
The mansion is an architectural monument and is known as the "House of the merchant Shurov". The house was built in 1891 on a plot that belonged to a merchant of the 1st guild, an honorary citizen and merchant of woolen and silk products — Mikhail Ivanovich Kryakin. His woolen factory was also located here. In Soviet times, a weaving and finishing plant was located here.