Mansion on Bolshaya Lubyanka Street 25/15
0 $ m2 per year
2 640 $ m2
The building is located in a quiet courtyard between the busy Bolshaya Lubyanka Street and Milyutinsky Lane in the Chistye Prudy area. The surroundings includes representative offices of leading companies, embassies, numerous restaurants, shops and cafes. The nearest metro stations are Chistye Prudy and Turgenevskaya can be reached within 7 minutes on foot.
The mansion is currently a separate part of the once vast structure of the 18th century, which ran from Bolshaya Lubyanka Street to Milyutinsky Lane. Since 1738, the building belonged to Prince Golitsyn. In the early 19th century, there was a women's private boarding school, which was headed by the wife of the German teacher Ivan Danilovich Petrozilius. Ivan Danilovich taught the writer Griboyedov. Only in 1892 the house was substantially rebuilt by the owner of the lithograph Sievers, designed by architect Kondratenko, and divided into several buildings. In the early 20th century, the ownership passed to the architect Vladimir Ivanovich Chagin. Taking the existing structure as a basis, the architect completely rebuilt the front facade of the house on the first line of the Lubyanka Street in the Neo-Gothic style.